959. Industrial. Area. Phase-2
+ 91 9592099630, 9592099633, 9592099640
Mon – Sat: 9:00 – 18:00
- Higher resistance to deformation at increased road temperature enhances smooth drive comforts.
- Improved adhesion and bonding with aggregates ,higher softening point ,Higher Flow Resistances ,High impact Resistances, takes heavy vehicular traffic.
- Higher skid resistance ,Better road grip and smoother vehicle break application ,which reduces accident chances.
- Higher elongation and tensile strength , increases Elasticity .Reduced thermal sensitivity , which avoids all type of cracks under stress.
- Reduced degree of rutting , improves driving comforts even on higher axle loads.
- Anti stripping properties . High resistance to moisture/water absorption hence no damage to roads on during rains even under improper drainage .
- Longer road pavements life and lesser maintenance.
- Excellent resiliency.
- Unaffected by temperature extremes.
- Excellent dimensional tolerances.
- Higher aging resistance due to passivity to oxidation(resist degradation on high temperature as well as during summer ) .
- No change in pavements laying practice ,application ,machinery and overall cost reduction.
|CRMB 50 USE IN COLD CLIMATE AREAS :|
|Property||Value Determined||VALUE AS PER IS : 15462 – 2004|
|Softening point||53 0 C||Min 50 0 C|
|Elastic recovery at 15 Deg 0 C, min||53||Min 50 0 C|
|Flash point 0C,min||250||220|
|Viscosity at 150 0 C,poise||2||1-3|
|Tests of residue|
|Loss in max , Percentage min||0.2||1.0|
|Increase of softening point0C.max||4||7|
|Reduction in penetration of residue,percentage max||9||40|
|Elastic recovery in softening point 0 C , max||42||35|
|Separation Difference in softening 0 C , max||2.5||4|