959. Industrial. Area. Phase-2
+ 91 9592099630, 9592099633, 9592099640
Mon – Sat: 9:00 – 18:00
Shiva Industrial bitumen is a dark black petroleum residue modified by oxidation process into six grades, on the basis of softening point & penetration. SHIVA BITUMEN sources best quality Bitumen from leading refineries as raw material .All Grades of Bitumen are manufactured as specified in IS:73-1992 for Paving Bitumen Grade : S35(30/40 ) & fully blown / semi blown Bitumen Grades specified in IS:702-1988. In meet the quality requirement of Industrial Bitumen we have taken ISI Mark On Bitumen Grade 85/25, 90/15, 115/15 as specified in IS: 702-1988
Shiva industrial bitumen characterized by a high penetration and good cold properties quality features that are particularly important for the production of roofing and waterproof and also indispensable in the manufacture of poured asphalt.
- It is safe & inexpensive having multiple application and uses.
- It has excellent waterproofing and adhesion properties.
- In building floors it act in water damp proofing ,acid / alkali resistant flooring.
- In building / roofing it is used in roofing membranes/adhesive/primers/damp proof coating/plastic bitumen for leak stop liquid proof coating.
- In fixing heat insulation material for building refrigeration and cold storage equipments.
- In road construction their repair maintenance.
- In preparation of bitumen mastic.
- In manufacture of expansion joint filler boards and joint sealing compounds.Battery sealing compounds cable filling compounds.
- In manufacture of asphalt for pipeline coating canal/ dam lining & hydraulic structure protection.
- Drum containing Shiva Bitumen should be gradually heated , till it melts completely
- Bitumen bright to normal working temperature is applied by pouring and spreading using rubber squeegee.
- It should be well stirred to prevent local overheating.
- Only required quantity should be heated.
- For better performance it should not be overheated or it will loose many of its properties.
|Penetration bitumen :|
|Specification||Grade : 85/25||Grade : 90/15||Grade : 115/15|
|Specific gravity at 27 0 C||1.00 to 1.05||1.00 to 1.06||1.01 to 1.07|
|Penetration at 25 0 C ,1000 gm,5 sec||20/30||10/20||08/20|
|Softening point 0 C,cm,Min||80/90||85/100||110/120|
|Ductility at 27 0 C||3 min||2.0 min||2.0 min|
|Loss on heating PCT . (WT)||0.2 max||0.2 max||0.2 max|
|Flash point C||225 max||225 max||225 max|
|Solubility in CS2 (WT)||99.0 min||99.0 min||99.0 min|